Moderator’s Course US: 115759 Level 6 Credits: 10
Those who have achieved this unit standard will be able to moderate assessments in terms of the relevant outcome statements and quality assurance requirements. The candidate-moderator will be able to use the prescribed Quality Assurance procedures in a fair, valid, reliable and practicable manner that is free of all bias and discrimination, paying particular attention to the three groups targeted for redress: race, gender and disability.
The training is at NQF level 6 with 10 credits, people credited with this unit standard will be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of moderation within the context of an outcomes-based assessment system,
- Plan and prepare for moderation,
- Conduct moderation,
- Advise and support assessors,
- Report, record and administer moderation, and
- Review moderation systems and processes.
- This will be a participatory approach (Facilitator and learner) using the adult principles of learning.
- We consider and respect that adults learn through experience and move from the known to the unknown as per Knowles adult principles.
- Allowance for Questions and
- Be prepared to engage.
- The learner will be engaged through practicals and scenarios related to his/her industry.
- The learner will also be expected to complete the portfolio of evidence.
Learners will be supported during the completion of portfolio of evidence through:
- Communication with our facilitators through email, telephone, WhatsApp or SMS.
- Extra work under our guidance will be given to learners that are battling with some of the concepts
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes