This skills programme is intended for junior managers of small organisations, junior managers of business units in medium and large organisations, or those aspiring to these positions. Junior managers include team leaders, supervisors, foremen and section heads.
The focus of this qualification has been designed to enable learners to be competent in a range of knowledge, skills, attitudes and value
The training is at NQF level 4 with 84 credits, people credited with this unit standard will be able to:
- Developing plans to achieve defined objectives.
- Organising resources in accordance with a developed plan.
- Leading a team to work co-operatively to achieve objectives.
- Monitoring performance to ensure compliance to a plan
- Making decisions based on a code of ethics
1. Learning Material
The learning material will be provided by the training provider, under the circumstances it will be couriered to the client.
- This will be a participatory approach (Facilitator and learner) using the adult principles of learning.
- We consider and respect that adults learn through experience and move from the known to the unknown as per Knowles adult principles.
- The learner will be engaged through practicals and scenarios related to his/her industry.
- The learner will also be expected to complete the portfolio of evidence.
3. Learner Support
Learners will be supported during the completion of portfolio of evidence through:
- Communication with our facilitators through email, telephone, WhatsApp or SMS.
- Extra work under our guidance will be given to learners that are battling with some of the concepts.
Who should attend:
- Trainee supervisors
- Team Leaders
- Acting Team Leaders
- Junior Leaders
- Communication (NQF Level 3)
- Computer Literacy (NQF Level 3)
- Reading and writing skills
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes