Anger & Stress Management: There are numerous causes of stress in our lives; many of which unfortunately cannot be avoided. The goal is to learn to reduce the amount of stress in your life while at the same time increasing your ability to manage it when those unavoidable situations occur. This Stress Management course provides you with techniques to manage your stress including how to implement specific relaxation techniques, identifying and avoiding stressful situations, coping with setbacks, accepting and coping with stress in certain situations and altering circumstances to minimise the effect stress has on you. Effective stress management will lead to better health and greater productivity.
- Interactive Online Learning, using Zoom or other online methods.
- Allowance for Questions and Answers.
- Be prepared to engage.
Alternatively, it could be a 1 – day classroom interaction with the same engagement rules
Note: Important Note
- In the interest of your safety and those of others, please do ensure that you wear a mask especially in the physical presence of others in the training program.
- Ensure you wash your hands and use sanitiser as you get to your workstation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Stress affects everyone at work, it has not colour, gender or age discrimination. All groups go through the same symptoms.
- Covid19 has also affected everyone differently.
- Therefore, a mixed group of attendees can assist each other to cope with different stressors.
- This could also be to the discretion of the training officer to make the appropriate selection.
- What is stress
- Sources of stress
- Symptoms of stress
- Effects of stress if not dealt with
- Master the four “A’s” of a stressful situation: Alter, Avoid, Accept, Adapt.
- Strategies go help you focus and de-stress.
- Ways to become more stress resilient.
- Adapt to put stress in its place
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes